Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not too much Wojtek, Too much Wojtek



Already a good night for the Denver fans, with a solid Nug wins over the T-Wolves. I must say, I didn't see much of the 2nd half of the game due to the 7:05 Avs faceoff, but when I switched back and saw that they had 15 point lead in the 3rd, I felt comfortable to switching over to Altitude to watch the rest of my Avs. I guess Melo and Billups were dishin'em...

But the Avs looking good tonight (no jinx please) as the 3rd period is about to start. 3 goals in the first! Seriously, I could get use to that. Defense is doing a solid job of not letting too many shots on Raycroft either (who also hasn't looked too bad thus far). Wolski putting together a rather huge game with 2 already in the net; I'd be getting my hat ready if I were you. Furthermore, the title of this post could have easily been replaced with Marek's name (with him having an assist on all 3 goals), but I'm assuming there will be plenty of opps for those later in the season.

Go Avs!

7 comments:

NikB said...

I mean Svatos not Marek. A little close there at the end.

TroutDog said...

Those baggy jeans are faggy!

God bless the Avs!

Sonic Tooth said...

I guess Santa Wolski does make little children's holiday wishes come true...

Avs D/Raycroft making things dicey in the 3rd, not too fun.

TroutDog said...

I see on the espn ticker that Sakic is out indefinitely with a back injury. Not good news. Perhaps it's time for him to go hang out with Helton.

NikB said...

He must be lonely without Jordan Leopold healthy.

Sonic Tooth said...

Gotta realistically think if this injury is a bad one, that we may have seen the last of SuperJoe.

Sonic Tooth said...

Avs should sign Claude.