Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Although I cannot offer much insight into the player matchups and offensive schemes employed by the two professional basketball teams that will compete tonight in San Antonio, Texas, I can offer up an attempt to replicate the dupe that Death Truck foisted upon me and most of the rest of the sports-loving public with his cleverly designed "Boston Celtics" logo. It took me a few glances to realize that the "Celtics" logo posted by DT was not in fact the actual logo (see comments from the earlier post). As it were, the professional basketball team from Colorado that plays home games at the Pepsi Center has not had much luck when facing the organization that calls San Antonio home. Perhaps with the addition of a player who has returned to his land of nativity after several successful years with another organization the Denver team may fare better now and in the future. While it will be difficult for me to watch the game, I will certainly and eagerly read a recapitulation of the game tomorrow here at KTH:TBDSBE. Uhm, Go No-Guts.

12 comments:

Young Bear said...

2 Nuggets' posts in the same day?!?!?
We might have to make sure that the local football team is getting coverage.

Which Alaskan teacher penned this post? Dottttteeerrreerrrrrr?

Senor Helf?

Young Bear said...

OK, I now know who this is....
Well done, there with the photo shop, SLURS. Have you been bangin on anyone in the Last Frontier?

NikB said...

Though I would like to take credit for that hip new Celtic logo, I cannot. It was found on the internets, though I did have to doctor out a Go Bulls part that was just above steaming pile of shit.

Akensee4miles said...

Thanks for asking YB. Like the Nugpups, my favorite field goal is the dunk shot. I hope to lower the hammer tonight at 10p MST when me and the Wells Fargo "Tropics" face Petro Marine in a men's league game -- I hear these guys are tough to beat -- "might as well JUMP!"
Got any other advice?

Sonic Tooth said...

Advice? Are you asking us or Van Halen?
"Lean the seat back..."

TroutDog said...

The Nuggs are KILLING the Spurs. I hope they can bring this level of game to LA on Fri.

NikB said...

No tacos though.

Young Bear said...

A4M, you can always fall back on the finger roll.....

ST, i believe that Van Halen would suggest you "ease" the seat back.

Reach down between my legs....
gonna, EASE the seat back.

Another blowout win, albeit v. the Spurs D-League team from Austin
7-1 AC

Sonic Tooth said...

i stand corrected. my VH quoting is shameful.

Moose said...

If anyone wants a Boston one that's kinda like this (it's Celtics centered) go to http://leprechaunslair.blogspot.com/

Young Bear said...

Nice MOOSE!!

Sonic Tooth said...

hey moose...your site said it has been removed. what up with that?