Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Altitude Network looking for some new talent...

Section 350 Represent!!
The eagle-eyes of TD noticed this last weekend...the Altitude Avs promo commercial has some big time Section 350 camera-time (and a lot of footage of Avs goals scored on the Wild, which seems a tad unrealistic besides the last game don't you think?)
Anyways, I'm presenting a screenshot. Wow! TD very prominent, me not quite as much since I love the aisle so damn much. Kinda funny. Move over Kyle Keefe and Julie Browman. Seriously, move over, you two fucking annoy me.
And tonight's Kings game? after 1 period, lovely. 3 zip Avs.
Wonder if my appearance check from Kroenke will show up in time for my Xmas shopping?

13 comments:

Sonic Tooth said...

oh god. this game is a blast to watch midway through the 2nd.
Why?
>5 Avs goals.
>0 Kings goals.
>scraps where the Avs look cool & inspired (not to mention downright prick-ish)...Lappy. McLeod.
>those loser Kings fans behind the Kings' bench hating life.

TroutDog said...

That's a pretty handsome section they were able to capture on film in the 350. This game was a joy to behold (much like the entertainment center(?) in mequon). Love the offensive onslaught! I thought the Kings were an upcoming team?!?!?

TroutDog said...

Oh yeah, on an unrealted note, ST/DT- I downloaded the '7"' of Rick Forberg's new band, Obtis, tonight. Pretty cool shit. I'll burn you some copies. I guess there will be a full-length early next year.

Sonic Tooth said...

you do mean "Froberg" and "Obits"

what, you wrassling a 40lb Rooster last night?

NikB said...

Word. I heard a little bit of some live Obits online a couple of months ago. Sounds much like them hot snakes.

NikB said...

I thought maybe that Russian immigrant-like fan in front of Troutdog was you ST.

Sonic Tooth said...

I was afraid of that mistaken identity actually. No, i'm only half visible to TD's side.

Sonic Tooth said...

Sounds like Sakic needs to stay away from the snowblower community

NikB said...

3 months? That... blows.

TroutDog said...

That totally (snow)blows. As long as he's back in March for the final Cup push. He'll return with Peter Froberg and Claude Leaumiux for a '96 flashback.

Yes, Froberg and Yes Obits. I was tangling with some brews and not a lot of sleep. And maybe a little bourbon?

Young Bear said...

...and I thought the guy next to Vladimir was Dahmer.....

Nice win last night! Fun viewing.

BTW, TJ is getting a ClickStart computer, so the games would make good xmas gifts....
ST, what about for P-Nutty?

Young Bear said...

And that last sentence confuses me, ST! You had your Christmas shopping done by JUNE.

TroutDog said...

Dude next to Vlad does look Dahmerish!