Friday, October 24, 2008

Avs on a bit of a tear




Imagine if the Avs hadn't blown those first 3 games...


Nice to see Jesus...erm, I mean Lappy get on the scoresheet last night. The 16th different Avs player to net a goal this year. This team likes to score.


As much as I like to hate on Budaj (actually I don't) it's very key to see him rebound from his shaky start and have a truly solid game. If he can keep that up and this team continues to score in bunches, the Avs might be more of a player in the West than just about anybody predicted.

1 comment:

TroutDog said...

Holy fuck, I didn't know Jeebus played hockey either!

Although I've been a critic of the decision to have Budaj be "the guy", I did vote for him to keep the job over Crofty. (Not that I think Budaj sucks or anything, I think he's a great backup and could be a serviceable starter in a high-octane offense - which we seem to have). Looking forward to going to the game down at the Can tomorrow night. Stay hot Avs!

Speaking of high octane offenses, the Pios are about ready to get their Magness on....