Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Few Words From Patron Saint Chickin


Tyrone here....just want to say this site can't feature a silly little pirate when you pull it up. Understood, this a low point for those who bleed orange. Apparently, this might be a time where we separate a little wheat from the chaff. Chickin ain't standing for that shit. I still live in Denver and go to Broncos' games. You actually might see me or Alfred walking through the Invesco (true, it can't compare to Mile High) parking lot. We bummed right now? Hell yeah! Should we put up with this level of Broncos performance. Hell no! But, now is the time to search deep for your Broncos soul. Blame the coach all you want. But remember, we haven't gone to the playoffs since the Mastermind decided to Not Put In Plummer during a winning season. These are rough times, but either you're with the Chickin, or you're not. Frankly, I don't care.....more seats at the game for me....

5 comments:

Beat Ryan 2012 said...

You'll be sitting with a bunch of Chiefs fans in a week and a half. I sold my tickets and I'm thinking I won't renew.
6PT is having a really hard time with this. When I informed him that we might become a Raider family I thought that he might cry. He has no idea who the freaking Raiders are and yet he was fairly upset about this news. It might just be me... Baby.

TroutDog said...

Sold your tickets to Chiefs fans? Sounds like you are still a Broncos fan after all. Have fun trying to watch all of those blacked out Raiders home games on TV....by the way, I think I subliminally read that first sentence as You'll be sitting with a bunch of FAT Chiefs fans.....

Riggins said...

Love the Patron Saint! In my humble opinion, the Broncos are a Chop-Block and a PI call away from being 4-4 coming off a very tough 1st half schedule. Different discussion, outside of the Raider debacle, and different 2nd half outlook. I'm the first one to react emotionally and call for the coach's head during times like these. Although, becoming a Raiders fan may be a sign of deeper inner turmoil that needs to be discussed with a professional. The reality is they are 2-6 and not going to the playoffs. Coming off a bye week it will be interesting to see them play the Chiefs, the toast of the AFC West (please!) and then the Chargers. Even more interesting would be adding Merriman to the mix. Can it hurt???
War the Old Mile Hi (and South Stands)
War the Barrel Man (RIP)
War Broncomania
War the Playoffs in 2011

Sonic Tooth said...

This is 6PT in a few weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMDp64_6ayU&feature=related

Sonic Tooth said...

Chickin wouldn't turn down a line by the way. If any of you all has one.