Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yip Fever


The fever could apply to a number of Avs youngsters, but Yip Fever sounds better than O'Reiley Fever (2 shortys during a 4 min PK) or Galiardi Fever (4 points, including two assists on aforementioned shortys). Plus, Yippers just exudes hockey attitude in this picture. With all the production from the kids on this team, you gotta wonder what they would be like if they had some consistent scoring from the vets (I'm looking at you Stastny and Wolski). It will be nice when the Duke returns....A much-needed win for this team to stop a 3-game skid combined with a rare Vancouver loss makes for a pretty nice little night of hockey.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

TroutDog said...

Well, thank you Mr. anonymous. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but good luck with your college work. Oh, and by the way, get a fucking avatar.

Sonic Tooth said...

Who knew there was postdoc work available in the studies of Yip fever?

Nice game last night. Oh my, the shorties were flowing for the Avs.

Don't mind seeing the Habs take down the Canucks either...able to do what the Leafs were not on Saturday night.

Riggins said...

Love O'Reily's nickname on the team, aka "The Factor". To bad I only get to read about the games and watch NHL network.

TroutDog said...

The Factor was dishin' 'em last night. The NHL network is pretty damn sweet. I barely watch sport center on nights where there are hockey games. Although I probably need to see a few more stories about how the Saints have saved the city of New Orleanes.