Saturday, August 1, 2009

MLS...Dicks...Rapids...Douchebags...and (vaguely warm) Budweiser products offered on a bus.

Lad's Night Out!!!

ahh. shotgunning beers.
pre-Rapids game, YB and DT are doing it like they are Alpha Betas.

Rapids not able to put a goal on the board tonight unfortunately. 1-0 loss.

Shit, I'm a baseball fan.....what am I doing posting something about soccer?
Not sure...but the facility is top notch and a damn fun joint to hang out at. I'll be back.

Rapids need to step it up. Contact me for any Rockies/Rapids griping parallels. Choking crosses all boundries, and has an open door policy.

Ira biding his time in the background.

3 comments:

TroutDog said...

Is that the Fiji house representing?

NikB said...

Kappa Sig gonna put a serious beat down on those Fiji pussies.

Sonic Tooth said...

As you know we have no chapter at Adams College, which is why we agreed to see you.
But I must tell you gentlemen, you have very little chance of becoming Tri-Lambdas.
I'm in a very difficult situation here.
I mean, after all....you're nerds.