Sunday, January 16, 2011

BBBbbbbbraaaaaawwwwwwwwwwkkkkk!


You might remember that on November 1, 2010 I said that there was no way that I could ever root for the Seattle Seahawks. Well, I was wrong. I was very wrong.
This week I'm hoping that the Seattle Seahawks beat the living buhjesus out of Jay Cutler. I know that many of the football purists are hoping for a Bears vs. Packers NFC Championship. I am not.
I am personally hoping that the Seahawks knock that horrible toupee off of Cutler once and for all and expose him as the blameshifting wuss that we came to know and loathe here in Denver.
Sour grapes? Maybe. Personally I'm glad he's gone.
Here's how the rest of the playoffs pan out.
Patriots over Jets.
Seahawks over Bears.
Patriots over Steelers.
Seahawks over Packers.
Seahawks win out. Later on it will be discovered that the Patriots coaching staff wasted their time by analyzing tape of the Packers and watching hours and hours of Clay Matthews' hair conditioning techniques in an effort to help out Tom Brady with some tips for his own coif.

7 comments:

Beat Ryan 2012 said...

Now I'm rooting for either the Packers or anyone in the AFC. Go PAFCers!

Beat Ryan 2012 said...

I hope that I don't offend anyone here but I just checked on some domain names for the new website. It appears that all three of these are available. www.fuckyoujaycutler.com, www.fuckoffjaycutler.com and www.jaycutleryousuck.com. I'll inform the webmaster.

TroutDog said...

I'm a litle late to this Bears/Cutler hatefest, and while I fully endorse it, Seattle looked mighty disinterested in playing that game yesterday. Their WR's couldn't catch anything and their DB's kept dropping balls Cutler throw right at them. Oh well, the Packs' stomping of the Bears next week shall be glorious. I'm pretty shocked about the Pats exit as well. The Packers are the only team that can prevent these playoffs from completely sucking. Congrats, Bears....you one a playoff game at home against a team that had a losing record this season. I guess they are for real...

TroutDog said...

I can't believe those web domains are still available!

Heavy Snack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heavy Snack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

[URL=http://videosavers.net/music/1510-verovan-e-brezhneva-vsegda-pe.html]верованье Брежнева - всегда Песни (2008-2010) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку[/URL] скачать бесплатно скачать песни
Enigma - Seven Lives Many Faces (2008) FLAC Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку скачать скачать без регистрации
[URL=http://videosavers.net/music/4533-above-amp-beyond-trance-aro.html]Above & Beyond - Trance Around The World 340 (Guestmix Jon O'Bir) (01-10-2010) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку[/URL] скачать фильм поттер бесплатные mp3 скачать
Остров сокровищ (1988) DVDRip Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку скачать бесплатное индийское кино фильмы торрент скачать без регистрации
[URL=http://videosavers.net/films/5715-avgust-august-2008- .html]Август / August (2008) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку[/URL] книги скачать скачать mp3
скачать фильм Прокляты и забыты (2006) DVDRip Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку скачать новинки кино скачать бесплатные песни